Obtaining Planning Consent can depend on several factors and these are as follows:
- Is your development sensitive to the locality?
- Are materials specified in keeping with the local vernacular?
- What is the height of your proposed development, is it lower or equal to adjacent properties?
- Is your proposal large in comparison to neighbouring properties?
- Is your general design aesthetic in keeping with neighbouring properties and deemed acceptable by the Local Planning Authority? Will your Local Town Council support the proposal?
- Characteristics of development sites are varied and can require specialist Surveys to accompany the Planning Application. Will this affect your ability to obtain Planning Approval?